Account Log In
Need help with your Account or Log In?
Please contact UMS Customer Service at 1-877-934-4346 or email: email@example.com
UMS Bill Pay Messages:
»»» NEW: Credit/Debit card Auto-Pay is now available! Simply log into your account and click the “AutoPay Setup” button to get started.
You can now securely save your credit card information when you pay with a debit or credit card. When logged-in to your account, simply check the “save payment type” box. Please note we use the highest level of encryption security to protect your information.
Sign up for “e-bills” and receive notification of your most current utility bill up to 5 days earlier than mail. Just log-in and check the e-bill box to receive your bills electronically.
Water Conservation Tips
- Bathroom facilities claim nearly 75% of the water used. An ultra-flow flush toilet can cut your family’s total indoor water use by as much as 20%.
- Install sink aerators to reduce the flow of water. You could save up to 240 gallons a month.
- Turn off the faucet. This may sound simple, but gallons of water are wasted daily while people wash dishes, clean vegetables, shave and brush their teeth.
Electric Conservation Tips
- Turn up the thermostat for Air Conditioning (AC): every degree higher saves 3% of your bill (set the thermostat to 78 degrees or higher).
- Keep your AC coils dust free and the change the filter several times per year.
- Use a fan when possible rather than running your air conditioner.
- Close doors and vents in rooms you aren’t using.
- Unplug appliances like TVs, computers and DVDs when you will be gone for several days; they use electricity even when not turned on.
- Close doors and windows when air conditioning and heating.
- Switch out your light bulbs to fluorescent bulbs. (Savings: $50 per year)
- Clean your refrigerator coils underneath and behind using a vacuum cleaning hose and duster to increase efficiency. Also, make sure the door seal is good by inserting a dollar bill between the seal and test to see if there is resistance when pulled out. (Savings: $115 per year)
Gas Conservation Tips
- Keep your thermostat low; every degree cuts your gas bill by about 5%.
- Open drapes and shades on sunny days to keep your home warmer naturally.
- Keep furniture from blocking radiators and vents.