Account Log In
Please contact UMS Billing Support team at 1-877-934-4346 for assistance
M-F 8:00AM-6:00PM or email: email@example.com
Automatic Payment Settings & E-Bill Options Available!
»» ACH: No additional fees using a checking/savings account. Autopay: Pro-rated fees using credit/debit card – both options located in your “My Account” tab.
»» E-bill: Register in your “My Account” tab to receive email notification that your invoice is ready on the day it is drafted by UMS.
Water Conservation Tips
- Bathroom facilities claim nearly 75% of the water used. An ultra-flow flush toilet can cut your family’s total indoor water use by as much as 20%.
- Install sink aerators to reduce the flow of water. You could save up to 240 gallons a month.
- Turn off the faucet. This may sound simple, but gallons of water are wasted daily while people wash dishes, clean vegetables, shave and brush their teeth.
Electric Conservation Tips
- Turn up the thermostat for Air Conditioning (AC): every degree higher saves 3% of your bill (set the thermostat to 78 degrees or higher).
- Keep your AC coils dust free and the change the filter several times per year.
- Use a fan when possible rather than running your air conditioner.
- Close doors and vents in rooms you aren’t using.
- Unplug appliances like TVs, computers and DVDs when you will be gone for several days; they use electricity even when not turned on.
- Close doors and windows when air conditioning and heating.
- Switch out your light bulbs to fluorescent bulbs. (Savings: $50 per year)
- Clean your refrigerator coils underneath and behind using a vacuum cleaning hose and duster to increase efficiency. Also, make sure the door seal is good by inserting a dollar bill between the seal and test to see if there is resistance when pulled out. (Savings: $115 per year)
Gas Conservation Tips
- Keep your thermostat low; every degree cuts your gas bill by about 5%.
- Open drapes and shades on sunny days to keep your home warmer naturally.
- Keep furniture from blocking radiators and vents.