Account Log In
Need help with your Account or Log In?
Please contact UMS Customer Service at 1-877-934-4346 or email: email@example.com
UMS Bill Pay Messages:
»»» Credit/Debit card Auto-Pay is available! Simply log into your account and click the “AutoPay Setup” button to get started.
You can now securely save your credit card information when you pay with a debit or credit card. When logged-in to your account, simply check the “save payment type” box. Please note we use the highest level of encryption security to protect your information.
Sign up for “e-bills” and receive notification of your most current utility bill up to 5 days earlier than mail. Just log-in and check the e-bill box to receive your bills electronically.
Water Conservation Tips
- Bathroom facilities claim nearly 75% of the water used. An ultra-flow flush toilet can cut your family’s total indoor water use by as much as 20%.
- Install sink aerators to reduce the flow of water. You could save up to 240 gallons a month.
- Turn off the faucet. This may sound simple, but gallons of water are wasted daily while people wash dishes, clean vegetables, shave and brush their teeth.
Electric Conservation Tips
- Turn up the thermostat for Air Conditioning (AC): every degree higher saves 3% of your bill (set the thermostat to 78 degrees or higher).
- Keep your AC coils dust free and the change the filter several times per year.
- Use a fan when possible rather than running your air conditioner.
- Close doors and vents in rooms you aren’t using.
- Unplug appliances like TVs, computers and DVDs when you will be gone for several days; they use electricity even when not turned on.
- Close doors and windows when air conditioning and heating.
- Switch out your light bulbs to fluorescent bulbs. (Savings: $50 per year)
- Clean your refrigerator coils underneath and behind using a vacuum cleaning hose and duster to increase efficiency. Also, make sure the door seal is good by inserting a dollar bill between the seal and test to see if there is resistance when pulled out. (Savings: $115 per year)
Gas Conservation Tips
- Keep your thermostat low; every degree cuts your gas bill by about 5%.
- Open drapes and shades on sunny days to keep your home warmer naturally.
- Keep furniture from blocking radiators and vents.